Title picture

Work Visa Application

All non-Hong Kong residents who intend to work in Hong Kong must first obtain a Hong Kong work visa. Once you have obtained a genuine job offer, the application process can start.

3 categories that will be favorably considered for employment as professionals in HK

  • General Employment Policy (GEP)
  • Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG )
  • Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals (ASMTP )

General Acceptance Criteria

  • Applicants need to have a first degree in the revelant field unless they have considerable technical experience.
  • Applicant should also have relevant experience in the position they are applying for.
  • The employing company needs to prove that the position cannot be filled by a local and/or that the applicant has a skill in short supply in the city.
  • The offered salary need to match up with local professional standards.

Processing Time

Hong Kong Immigration Department normally takes 4-8 weeks to process visa/entry permit applications for employment upon receipt of all the required documents.

Dependent Visas

Successful applicants can bring in their family members to Hong Kong. Spouse and unmarried children up to the age of 18 can also obtain Hong Kong dependent visas. In this connection and based on the dependent visa, the spouse can work in Hong Kong.

We can provide advice and assist in making applications for the said work and dependent visas and arrange subsequent extension of stay.

If interested, please contact us to discuss further.

You just need one more step to take your business to the next level