CS Practical Training: Company Dissolution and Company Restoration
In this seminar, the speaker will discuss the following items:
- Ways to dissolve a Hong Kong company - liquidation and applying deregistration
- Power of the Registrar of Companies to strike a company off the Register of Companies (Register)
- Outline of major procedures for a members' voluntary liquidation (MVL) and for applying deregistration
- Market always says that applying deregistration is the best and cost effective solution. Is this true?
- Restoring a dissolved company from the Register
- Why restore?
- Need to make court application or can simply apply for administrative restoration?
- Outline of the restoration procedures
Powered by iCagenda